Friday, October 3, 2008

Depressing post!

O.k so this might seem a little weird. We've been thinking and talking a lot about our will lately.
We don't have much monetary stuffs, but obviously our children are the main concern. We've thought through a lot of options, and have asked my wonderful, funny, caring, beautiful, smart, and awesome, brother and sister, Derek and Janel, (you guys can split those attributes up however you want) to take over raising the kiddos if something should happen to us. Wow, that was a super-duper run-on sentence. So seriously, I thought of posting this here since a lot of family read this, and as a backup until we actually finish the paperwork involved. I haven't had any dark premonitions or anything, it's just been on my mind. So, all our worldly possesions also go to them to use as they see fit. I guess the 360 could go to Troy and Trav since Derek already has one! It feels good to have a plan just in case! As a side note, I thought Palin did well last night! M&P FTW!

3 comments:

Derek and Janel said...

What, we are taking your kids!!! No one asked me.......jk. We are totally honored that you would ask us. Of course we hope this will never happen (although we really do like your kids, so you better watch your back.)

♥Tami said...

It is a depressing thing to think about, but unfortunately a reality! I often think about it! I lost my dad at a real young age and so I think it hits a little too close to home. Nice that you have someone you can trust!

Kim said...

I've been thinking about it a lot lately too, but haven't done anything about it yet.

You've inspired me to get on it!