Friday, October 10, 2008

Dress up!

So the kids love dressing up lately. The girls are really into princess, and fairy type stuff. Beckham really wanted to be a dog like the girls, so I let him. It is obviously a pink dog, but oh well. We are going to invest in some boy dress up clothes soon. Even though he looks really good in heels! As a side note: Has anyone hurt or broken their tailbone before? I did in Feb. and am still in constant pain daily. I'm getting it x-rayed monday I think, but I'm wondering what other peoples' experience has been! Any suggestions, advice or whatnot would be appreciated. I would like to not be on drugs for the rest of my life!

























2 comments:

♥Tami said...

I have 2 herniated discs in my back that are down near the tailbone (L4 and L5) and had a treatment done last year called spinal disc decompression. It depends on how they diagnose you! I've had epidurals done, which work great but only last 6-8 months and they are very hard on your liver. Pain pills are bad on your liver too so be careful! Try to avoid any kind of surgery, I've heard you are never the same after back surgery.

Gardners said...

Aww, pink boy doggies are the best! What kind of play clothes does he get? You should make him a real Ironman suit outfitted with blasters and flying gear!
I broke the very last vertebrae while snowboarding years ago. Darn moguls. My experience is that I couldn't sit for long periods of time for at least six months, and then after that, it just slowly got better. Not to discount the previous comment, but Cody had surgery for his herniated disk, and that solved all of his problems. I think it just depends on you! :) I would recommend getting a couple of professional opinions before diving in to anything major.