Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A B C

A- Attached or single: Attached!
B- Best friend: A-dog and that's mostly one-sided..
C- Cake or pie: hmm tough one. pumpkin pie and cheesecake.
D- Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Chapstick, followed closely by underwear.
F- Favorite Color: Orange
G- Gummi bears or worms: sour worms!
H- Home town: Ogden, Utah
I- Indulgences: Creamy salsa and gobstoppers, and now candy pumpkins
J- January or July: July!
K- Kids: Sami, Katie and Beckham
L- Life is incomplete without: A trip to the gym
M- Marriage date: July 14, 2001
N- Number of siblings: 7 brothers
O- Oranges of Apples: apples (with caramel dip)
P- Phobias or Fears: Going on a cruise and drowning or being eaten by a shark. ( i'm a psycho)
Q- Quote: To get others to like you, you have to like yourself.
R- Reason to smile: It's almost time to move back to Arizona!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag: Jordan, Mary Taylor, Kim, and Laura Lambson
U- Unknown fact about me: I always carry a weapon on my person
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of animals: Oppressor of animals FTW! Haha I guess whoever made this is from PETA? I love meat and that surely means I love oppressing poor, defenseless animals. Did I mention I like hunting too?
W- Worst habit: Constantly snacking! Aaargh
X- Rays or Ultrasounds: So, would I rather see an ultrasound of my baby, or get an x-ray of something broken? I'm going with an ultrasound.
Y-Your favorite food: Is beef jerky a food? If not then teriyaki chicken.
Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio

4 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Note to self: Never make Michelle angry. She always has a weapon.

Jenny said...

Your favorite season is summer? It's true you have been away from Arizona too long. =)

Kim said...

I like this tag. It was fun. I got to learn even more about you. You are a very interesting person.

Did you tag me, or was it some other Kim?

Just checking.

Michelle and Aaron said...

yes, i tagged you kim- sorry it does seem kind of misleading- especially when i followed kim up with laura lambson. you are the only kim who will talk to me...