Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kids love to embarass us.

Ok, so I just wanted to share a few of our families most embarassing moments.
We'll start out with Sami. Aaron took her to the grocery store. The cashier there wear's an eye patch. Well as Aaron is going through the checkout process, Sami notices the guy, and says "Look Dad, he's a pirate!" When Katie was first potty training,we'd (obviously) praise her when she was succesful. This became apparent one afternoon when we took a trip to the Tillamook factory (yummy!). I took Katie to the bathroom, and then went to take my turn. As I was peeing- yup, I just said that- Katie says, "You're peeing, I'm so proud of you. Are you going poo-poo too? Good Job!" Well, I won't confirm wether or not I was, but I'm pretty sure I heard a snicker from a different stall. I try not to ever go with the kids at stores anymore, cause they always ask unwanted questions in their most loud voices possible. Sami recently said,"Wow, that guy is really big! Why can't he walk on his own?" about a rather large man who was using the special hot rod wheelchair carts at the grocery store.I suddenly had to find something on aisle 12,the other side of the store. Katie once called me on a fart. (Hey it happens to us all sometimes!) We were at Target, in the girls clothes. I let out a little, eensy, weensy, harmless toot...Anyway, and she laughed and said, "You tooted!" There were other people around, of course, and I again, had something urgent to do in some other part of the store. That'll be it for now, but make sure to share an embarassing kid moment. And if you don't have kids, just share a plain, old embarassing moment. I love laughing at others' misfortunes!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are awesome! Our kids literally force us to be humble. By the way, you do, do an awesome job making it to the potty everytime, way to go!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

That is soo funny!!, Cohen told a cashier at wal-mart that his mom farts alot, but i wasn't standing by him at the time, Jake's sis Brittany was :o)

Sheri said...

Your kids are AWESOME!

Terin said...

Those are great. And I am not even kidding the same thing happened to me last week at Target. Sadie was in the stall with me and giving a play by play of what was happening. And kids of course don't know the concept of inside voices. Gotta love it!

Tams said...

Can I just say PAY-BACKS??

Megan Lofgran said...

I'm busting up here! Sorry I don't have anything to top your ensy weensy toot in Target!