Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!


So I have tried at least 3 times to put these pictures up, and it finally worked! Sami and Katie were princesses, and little Beckham was a bear. I made the girls dresses (with much help from both Heathers! A big thank you!) and barely finished Katie's at 4:45 on Hallowee. Just in time to go trick or treating. We only went to the ward trunk or treat. That was plenty for the kids, they had a lot of fun, and I am enjoying their candy. Ok, the pictures are all weird but I don't feel like messing with them any longer.














13 comments:

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

Great job on the dresses! They all look so cute.

Natalie said...

I love the girls dresses. I definitely do not have that talent. Beckhams costume is super cute too!

Sheri said...

I am sooo impressed with your sewing ability. Especially since I can barely sew a button on a shirt.

Jenny said...

I'm impressed with your sewing ability too. Nice job. Unfortunately I'm not that talented and have never even touched a sewing machine. Maybe I'll have to get some lessons from the Future Mother in Law.

Trina said...

Wow, are you kidding me!? Seriously so impressed! They look great! Where do you find the time?

♥Tami said...

So cute! I too am impressed with your mad sewing skills! Your on the list for a plate of cookies when you move here! We make them for all the holidays!

Kim said...

I remember when we were little my mom would sew our halloween costumes. They were always better than the store bought ones. You did a great job. I bet you had the cutest princesses at the party - and the cutest little bear.

Unknown said...

You rock! Those costumes are awesome.
I can't believe you are already doing rotations. That is great! Hang in there... you are almost done!

Tams said...

You did a great job on the dresses Shell. They are, in a word, magnifico! However, and I really hate to point this out, you did have a little trouble with your spelling of the word sewing on your previous blog.....

Josh and Cori said...

you seriously have the cutest kids in the world!! THeir costumes are so cute.

Megan Lofgran said...

Great job on the costumes! They look excellent!

Tim said...

Hey, I remember that.

CDR said...

really-you have such cute kids~