Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Beckham!

O.k so it was Beck's first b-day yesterday! He is such a big boy. He is close to walking full-time and is slowing getting his molars. (oh fun) He can say a few words. I know you don't believe me but he says: momma and dadda, hello, cracker, quack, and ear. Now, cracker and quack sound pretty similar but he uses them in the correct situation. He loves talking on the phone, following his big sisters around, and eating! He is such a happy little guy, with a huge smile.

He is always getting into something, and has recently been throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Which is cute, for now. I can't believe he is already one year! It went by so fast. He loves eating pretty much anything, especially if it is what I am eating. He loves peppered beef jerky. Crazy I know!


He is such a boy. I can't believe how different he is from the girls. Very mischevious. Not that the girls aren't, but he is just on a different level. He heads for exactly where he shouldn't be the second he gets a chance. He is always climbing on or under things and getting stuck. He is a master at getting through all my barricades. Such a cute little rascal! I love my little Hammy!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

such a cute boy, I hear boys are little trouble makers, I'm sure I'll get to experience that soon!