Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy birthday Sami!



Sami is 4 years old today! Wow, that went by fast. To celebrate we went with Jennie, Meggie, Lincoln and Troy (mom, dad and katie too) to Kangaroo Zoo. It has a bunch of the bouncy blow up toys, and slides and such. The kids, and myself too, had a great time! They didn't want to go home. For some presents Sami got: A fairy wand and crown, a guitar, a barbie doll, and a barbie movie. She is very excited about them all.
Sami loves fireworks and enjoyed playing with sparklers yesterday.
Sami is my sensitve child. Katie is totally the boss of her, and one word from her, can send Sami into deep despair, or hysterics. This is rather unfortunate. But she also is very motherly. She always makes sure Beckham is taken care of. If he cries she always has an idea of what the reason is. She'll say, "He just needs some milk mom." Or something to that effect. She loves cheese, and yogurt, and sunflower seeds. She loves to dance and listen to music. She also plays a pretty wicked air guitar, and head bangs quite well. She is so fun, and is learning so much. She is excited to go back to school in a month, and talks about it a lot. She's my Samster the Hamster and I love her!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I remember when she was born. She's such a cutie! happy birthday Sami!

Kim said...

What a cute girl. Doesn't the time go by way too fast?

Brittany said...

Happy birthday Sami (even if it is 2 days late.) Shell can you believe you have a 4 year old?

Tomallama said...

I didn't realize how close Brecken and Sami are. Brecken just turned 4 on July 19th. I love 4. It is such a great age.

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Sami - We miss you and can't wait to see you next. I'm not sure what's going on with our birthday gift, but Uncle Tim definitely made one for you!

Tim said...

Happy Birthday Samdog! becca has been bothering me to do things like 'send things off on time', but I am cheap. I prefer to hand-deliver; when will we see you all?

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.