Thursday, February 21, 2008

We are sick...

So my kids are trying to set records for most hospital visits in 2 weeks. So as of publishing time Beckham has had 3 e.r visits, Sami has two, and Katie is the loser with only one. Sami and Beck are on their second antibiotic each. They all had pink eye in both eyes. Sami and Beck have had double ear infections, and they all have coughs, fevers, the poops, no appetite, and are cranky!!! Beckham has a nebulizer for breathing, and he was officially diagnosed with pneumonia today. We were supposed to fly home this evening, but since we went to the hospital instead, that didn't happen. So this evening he is running a fever (again) vomiting, (so much fun) and he is still having retractions around his ribs, and difficuly breathing. So I am sure I won't sleep a wink tonight! Sami was our temperature queen, topping out at 105.8. Katie highest thus far is 104.7 and Beck is usually around 103. Beckham is also getting two new teeth. They are all refusing to take anymore meds and I can't blame them. Well, I hope we make it through tonight. I am almost out of clean clothes and so is Beckham. So I'm going to try some grape pedialite and see if that stays down. Wish me luck!
P.s. Sami has been tagged and I promise to fulfill all your hopes and dreams and tell you all about her. Soon.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

That totally sucks! I hope you all feel better soon.

Kim said...

So so sad. It's the worst when your kids are sick. I hope you you all get well soon.

Chad~Nicole said...

105.8!? I didn't know fevers could get that high. Good luck with all of the diseases.

Trina said...

Holy Cow! I am so sad for you!! Good luck.

Brittany said...

You need a serious vacation from your vacation.

Becca said...

Poor kids. I used to get temps of 107 when I was a baby - they never figured out why? But, 105, 104, 103 - that would have me scared out of my mind!

Lindsey Alexander said...

You are super mom Michelle!! Your poor babies!! I hope they get to feeling better soon. Please let me know if you need a break....I would love to help out with the little munchkinators:-)