Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm in Utah!

Yeah I'm in Utah! We have been having a lot of fun. My brother Brent is home from Iraq for 10 days, and my brother Derek is here from Arizona. We've had everyone in the family together except Devin, who's on a mission in Japan, and Janel, my sis-in-law, who is working in Az. So it has been fun and a little crazy with all the kids running around. There are 9 grandkids, 3 and under! Makes things exciting. Here's Travis holding all my kids. So strong!
Here is Sami, Beckham and their cousin Zachary. They've been reading, and eating, books!
Katie loves Grandpa! She is always following him around. She loves to go out and break of icicles and eat them.
We are so excited that Aaron is coming to see us on Thurs! We have missed him.

6 comments:

Becca said...

I wish I was in Utah playing! I like the shot of Katie mesmerized by the icicles.

Chad~Nicole said...

Those icicles are huge! We don't grow 'em like that in AZ...actually, we don't grow them at all.

CDR said...

Your kids are so cute. Your little boy has such a cute baby smile.

Trina said...

How fun to go on vacation!! Those Icicles are making me really happy I don't live there! Cute little kiddos!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Wow that looks like fun!! I finally did my 6 bloging things it was pretty hard!

Cindy said...

What a cute fam! I'm glad you left a comment on mine. Love the short hair.