Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged again!

Okeedokee folks. Lindsey tagged me so now you'll get to know much more about Aaron and I then you ever wanted to!
How long have you been together? About 7 1/2 years. Married for 6 1/2.
How old are you? Aaron is 29. I am 26.
Who eats more? Probably me
Who said I love you first? I can't remember?
Who is taller? He is but we tie if I wear heels. So you can imagine how often that happens.
Who sings better? Me, but it's just the lesser of two evils.
Who is smarter? I'm going to go with Aaron on this one. There are some subjects where I outshine him though. For instance I can call him names and tell him he is wrong in English, German and Japanese.
Who does the laundry? I do but he helps.....sometimes
Who does the dishes? We take turns.
Who pays the bills? They go through automatically
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn to mow, but if we did he would.
Who cooks dinner? We take turns cooking mac n cheese! Aaron is a really good cook.
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who kissed who? I kissed him. He said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship! He just didn't know what was good for him.
Who asked who out? I'd say it was me since I made the first move.
Who proposed? He did.
Who is more sensitive? That depends on if I'm pregnant or not.
Who has more friends? Probably me. (I know that sounds rude.)
Who has more siblings? We tie at 7-crazy I know.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'm going to say it's me. But I'm very nice about it!

Ok so I'm going to tag Brittany, Trina, Nicole, Becca and Jill.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I enjoyed that thoroughly.

Ashleigh said...

Hey Michelle, this is Ashleigh, Niels's sister. Your blog is so cute, I am glad that I found you guys altough I am not sure how I did, anyway, glad to see that you guys are doing well. Can I link you to my blog? Anyway, you guys have a way cute family!

Brian said...

Aaron was legendary with the amount of food he could consume. I seriously doubt you out eat him, but maybe he has gone soft in his old age.