Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow day.


We got several inches of snow in Eugene the other day. Aaron got the day free from work because of it. So we got the kids all bundled up and went and played! It was so cold. We are supposed to get more snow for the rest of the week. Which is making me look forward to Arizona even more, and if the snow wasn't enough, we're in the 20's. Brrrrrr. (snot icicles)
I am getting pretty excited for Christmas, the girls are so cute about it this year, they are really into it. Sami and Aaron went and cut down a tree. It's so nice to have a real one, and it was only 15$.



6 comments:

Cali said...

How fun to have some time with Aaron! And--I'd have to say that I'm wishing we were still in AZ, too!

Brittany said...

Wait Beckham in boy clothes I almost didn't recognize him! JK. We sure miss you guys.

Chad~Nicole said...

Thanks for the menal picture of snot icsicles. :)

Sheri said...

Your kids are so cute! Can you e-mail me your address? My e-mail is: sheritrezise@aol.com.

thanks!

Tim said...

Holy Double-Whammy Batman!

Real trees are good, but how did you manage to get the Hippy that was hugging it off long enough to chop it down?

Heidi said...

Hi Michelle,

Your kids are darling. I wish we got snow here.

Can you send me your address so I can mail you a Christmas Card? heiditrejo@gmail.com

Thanks,
Heidi