Thursday, December 25, 2008

Let it snow

Well, as you can see we've had a little bit o' weather. Lot's of it. Portland has been basically shut down for almost 2 weeks. They just can't handle the snow here, it's kind of amusing. Although it hasn't been very amusing that UPS has been out of business also. They are currently holding my xbox 360 hostage. For almost 2 weeks! I'm going through withdrawls. So UPS is on my bad list. (Sorry Ian) Anyhow, look forward to a Christmas post soon! Merry Christmahanakwanzica!





I really enjoyed my neighbors driver and passenger snowmen.
Sadly, we took a trip from Aarons' apartment back to mine, and what usually took 2 hours- took us 7. People were getting stuck, sliding off roads, and basically it was just a catastrophe. We had chains so we were fine, we were just worried about idiots around us.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Have you guys been snowboarding yet?

P.S. Ian forgives you for the UPS comment...just kidding.

Kim said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow. I have to say I am a little bit jealous. I seriously would love a white Christmas just once.

Hope you had a happy Christmas, and I hope you got your Xbox.