Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let's say thanks!

As many of you know, supporting our troops is quite personal, and very important to me. With 6 brothers serving in the Army or the Army National guard, you can see why. I love that Xerox has their "Let's say thanks" program. I'm not sure how many years they've done it, but I remember doing it last year. So in case you haven't heard about it, here goes: Xerox gives you tons of choices of postcard designs. These are patriotic post cards created by children all over the nation. You can then choose from several prepared messages of thanks to the troops, or write your own. Then Xerox prints these postcards and sends them to service men and women all over the world. All at no cost to us. Such a neat program and takes less than 5 mins! God bless our troops. http://www.letssaythanks.com/

1 comment:

Tim said...

Let's face it, Michelle, chances are there is a Private out there getting teased right now because he got a card from some guy named Tim in Oregon (peers can be so cruel -I have a feeling the word 'queer' might come up), but at least I did my part. Who knows, maybe they even sent my card to a lady...

WV:terisole - its what you get when the earth and sun collide.