Thursday, September 25, 2008

My quirks.


Ok so this is a tag where you post some of your quirks.


1. I have to have a blanket at night. I will make the room cold enough to justify it. If it is warm I will only cover half my body and have my feet sticking out.

2. I am disgusted by gum. Especially if I see your gum. i.e you playing with it or setting it on your plate etc. I will throw up in my mouth.

3. I can't stand having my fingernails, or toenails, filed. This will also make me throw up. Very strange, but true. This made going through nails in beauty school really interesting. Just thinking about it is giving me goosebumps.

4. I am obsessive about my alone time. (the innocent type) I will stay up till 3 in the morning just so I can relax. Or maybe I'm an insomniac, I think it's a little of both. I just have to have several hours to myself and I appreciate that more than sleep.

5. Just say no....to Obama! Haha I guess that's not one of my quirks. But seriously folks.

6. I can't stand hair in my bathtub or bathroom. This is ironic considering my profession.But there's a difference between me cutting it off you and it falling off you... I don't care what body hair, or whose it is. I'd better not see it!
7. I can't stand to eat leftovers. I'm not sure what it is. I'm not a germ-a-phobe, so it's not that I'm worried that it grew something over night, I just...I don't even know how to explain it. I guess if it's a leftover piece of cheesecake then I can handle it.

O.k I think that is enough for now. Hopefully some of you will still be my friends after I have mortally offended you. (see #2 or #5) I tag Sheri, Janel, Derek, and everyone else who wants to. This one is fun.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

You're funny. I'm with you on the gum. I'll have to think a little about my quirks before I post them.

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

This is a fun post I'm totally. With you on the left overs,but it really bugs Jake= )

♥Tami said...

Love the posts! I don't like to have my nails filed either! Cute fam!

Kim said...

Wow, I'm with you on 1 - 5. I don't like noisy eaters either. I mean really, how hard is it to close your mouth?

This was fun. I always like getting to know people a little better.

♥Tami said...

Hey, thanks for the comments! I don't know anybody named Jeff Wheeler!

Becca said...

Michelle, Michelle,

I am sorry that you have seen and heard my gum on numerous occasions. I'm sure we have left hair in the shower - sorry and thanks for still visiting us. And, um, do you want to come over for dinner tonight - we are having leftovers - oh wait...

Hey I'm with you on the blanket - I too will also work hard to get it cold enough to justify a blanket - it can get expensive in Arizona!

Matt&Melissa said...

Ha - so funny! I agree with you on lots, especially #5. Seriously, I'm a little bit worried!

Cam said...

I loved reading your quirks- you are seriously so funny! Are you getting excited to head back to the grove? Probably not, but we're getting so much closer to being done!