Sunday, June 29, 2008

Red, white and blue fun!



So I figured it's been a month again since I posted. Well, we've just been having too much fun! This last week my sis-in-law Jennie invited us to a get-together at Hollywood Connections. It's a fun place that has a merry-go-round, a roller coaster and a few other rides, also laser tag, mini golf and a skating rink. It was for army families and such, so they wanted the kids to wear red, white and blue and they had a parade for the kids. We had a lot of fun and had some tasty cake! Thanks to Jennie for the invite and thanks to all our soldiers! Also, in this picture is my neice, Megan.









And this is what the girls looked like on the way home....

6 comments:

Sheri said...

You are alive! That place looks like lots of fun.

Becca said...

Hello! I am assuming you guys are in Utah - just when we decide to come to Oregon you all leave! The girls are adorable in the booster seats. Where's little Hammi? BTW, you look great!

Cali said...

I love sleeping kiddos! Good to hear from you.

Megan Lofgran said...

Holy cow, she lives! I thought maybe your were pregnant and too sick to blog?????? In the picture your hiding behind Katie, are you hiding somthing??? Kidding, I'm only trying to start rumors. We miss you, I can't remember were you go next, but if your in Utah still come down to St. George and see us!

Alyssa said...

Hi Michele!! I don't know if you remember me, but we were friends once!! When I think of you, I think of the time we went running from your house to Anderson Jr. High. It was summer and I almost died! I don't remember why we were running anyway?!? It's been a really long time. It's good to see what you've been up to!!

Travis and Heather said...

Looks like you guys are having a super good time. The picture of them in their car seats made me laugh. I love looking back and seeing that in the back seat as opposed to the screaming. Lately it has been giddy "i'm way to tired to think" giggling...I'll take that too.:)

Heather