Sunday, May 25, 2008

We are alive!

Ok so you are all wondering what happened to me... I hope. Well we moved and are living in Utah now. We have been busy having fun! The kids love having a yard to play in and getting to see their cousins. Aaron and I got to go to L.A. We went with my brother Derek, and my sis-in-law Janel. We left the kids with my parents and my two sister-in-laws. Then we flew to L.A on Friday and Derek and Janel drove from AZ and met us there. We played at six flags on sat and came home sunday. It was so much fun! It was a nice break from the chilluns, although I must say that I missed them.













Well, the kids have been sick again. Sami and Katie had strep throat last week, and Katie also had an ear infection. Beckham ended up getting tubes put in last month. He's had two more sets of ear infections since then, so I'm not sure if it helped?!? Hopefully it'll start getting better. He has 8 teeth with two more on the way. And he will be a year in July! Man that went fast!






















Aaron finished his first week at his internship here, and he is enjoying it so far. We are doing well, and enjoying being around so much family. I will be better at adding stuff from now on!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay a new post, I thought you'd given up on blogging. I'm glad that's not so.

Sheri said...

Max has had tubes 2x's and still had ear infections. The dr. finally took his adnoids out too and he's a new man...I mean boy. I've found too that eventually they outgrow getting ear infections. Poor kid!

P.S. It's nice to see you're still alive.

Becca said...

Yes, chronic ear infections are common, but they will end. I am so glad that you have decided to arise from the dead! Will you be in Oregon anytime soon? We might be able to see you in July (There's a possibility we are driving through Utah then). Mel says "hi".

♥Tami said...

Cute Kiddos! Glad your back to posting! How fun to be living near family again! I don't know what I would do if we ever moved from our families!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

I was wondering what happened to you guys!! Glad to hear you've been having fun, I need a vacation badly. Ear infections suck Cohen had them real bad when he was a baby. When are you guys moving back here?

Trina said...

Good to know you are OK. And a trip with just adults?! What?! That sounds FABULOUS! Good for you! So when are you coming here?

LauraB said...

Yeah, Michelle is back!!!! We missed you! (And pictures of those adorable "chilluns!")

Jon said...

How long will you all be in Utah??

Gardners said...

I thought you felt that much closer. Now I'm sure we'll hang out like every other weekend... Cute kids!!

Travis and Heather said...

You always have the funniest stuff on your blog. I love reading...it is my daily dose of Michelle. It will be nice to see you guys again soon!!

Heather