Monday, March 3, 2008

My cute kids!

Ok so I thought I'd put up some recent, and adorable pictures of my kids. I'm annoying I know. Well, things are finally settling down. The kids are all slowly getting better. Here's Sami and Katie at Fat Cat's in Ogden Utah. We went bowling and played arcade games and ate some really expensive food....
Here's cutie Beckham trying to hide from the darn paparrazi. (Spelling?)
They are remodeling our apartment complex, so while it's annoying to have workers coming and going. It will definetly be worth it! We are trying to figure out our move to Utah as well. For Aarons' final year in optometry school we have four rotations. The first starts in May, in Salt Lake. The second is internal, somewhere around Portland, the third is Eugene Oregon and the final one is in Chandler Arizona. I can't tell you how excited we are about that one! One more year! I know many of you have been counting the days till we get back....so try to stay positive, the end is in site!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Ah how cuuuuute!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

Yea! We look forward to seeing you in a year :)

Becca said...

Tim keeps telling me that once you all get here we won't be here anymore.
Can I officially tag KATIE! Someone has to step up. We heard cute stories about Beckham and Sami, now let's hear about Katie! BTW, you do an awesome job telling humorous, interesting stories about the little ones. Maybe it's easy cuz they are so darn fun. Tim brought up Sami wanting a baby last night and kept laughing about it.

Ashleigh said...

They are so cute! They look like a lot of fun! We will have to get together sometime when you guys are in Salt Lake.