Saturday, January 26, 2008

Japan 09!


So my younger brother, Devin, is currently serving his mission in Japan. He met a guy there, who is from Arizona. He used to live in Chandler. I thought that was funny and a little crazy! Small world. Also, I am planning my Japan 09 trip! Aaron graduates in May, and Devin gets home that March. So the 3 of us, and Aaron's brother Kit are planning to go to Japan in maybe June 09. We'll go to places that Dev suggests probably, and it will be quite handy to have someone who speaks the language. I will be starting japanese classes soon- although I doubt I will ever be fluent! I am saving my nickles and dimes for my trip- we will be leaving the kids with relatives so that feels a little weird, but Beckham will be 2, Katie 4 and Sami 5-so they should be fine right?

8 comments:

CDR said...

I admit without your long blonde hair it took me second to recognize you. What a beautiful family you have. Leaving the kids behind is hard, but important for the marriage!! :) Your brother has grown up so fast it seems. I probably just got old really fast. Say hi whenever you like!

Chad~Nicole said...

Michelle- I found you in the blogging world. I have a blog too, but it's "private," so post your email address here so I can send you an invite.

Chad~Nicole said...

I guess it'd help if you know who this is...it's Nicole (used to be) Johnson.

Cindy said...

Hey michelle! I'm glad you left a comment. It's fun to see everyone on this blog thing. I'm still getting used to it, and not very good at it either. Keep in touch.
Cindy

Sheri said...

I'm glad I found your blog! I will be visiting often...sheez your kids are getting so big. We miss you guys.

Chad~Nicole said...

To answer your question...Canon is 2 1/2, and Zane is almost 7 months.

Becca said...

Michelle,
Who gets to keep the kids - I mean babysit them in 2009?

Michelle and Aaron said...

Becca, we are taking applications...no really. Haha we are not sure yet, but we will be counting on the generousity of our family!