Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally in Zion! (My version anyway!)

Ok, so I have officially reached Arizona!!! Try to contain your excitement people. I got here, Friday evening. I broke the trip from Ogden to Chandler into two days. We stopped and stayed with some friends in St. George, and the kids had a great time running around with their friends. The kids on the couch are (L-R): Beckham, Katie, Jackson, Sami, Asher, and Porter. It's not the best picture ever, but they are all in it! Thanks to Megan and family for having us. It really helped to break up the trip. It was just the kids and I, so that was an "adventure." Aaron and his Dad came through Ogden, with the moving truck, on their way down 3 weeks ago. They experienced some adverse weather, and got trapped in Kingman, Az, for the night. (Party central) On the drive yesterday, I turned around to give Katie a drink, and was startled to see her make over. I'm not sure orange marker is her color. But it was surprisingly symetrical. We had a great time in Utah visiting family, and we are excited to be back in the sun. Although, I wasn't quite ready for this warm of weather. I was hoping to slowly acclimate. I just experienced a 50 degree change in weather. We got in, and I had to dig out some summer clothes. Guess we don't need snow boots and jackets anymore. Although, I REALLY need a tan! My legs are pigment challenged....Now that I'm back I want to see everyone and their mother...My email address is michelle_lambson@hotmail.com. So email me and we can exchange pleasantries, and contact info. Looking forward to annoying you all again!




8 comments:

♥Tami said...

Welcome back! It has been warm! I'm not ready for it!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Yay your back, we need to get together sometime!! It is really warn isn't it, but the evenings are nice!

Brittany said...

I love Katie's make over! I was busting up. Does this mean you will be getting mario kart soon?

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited to see you guys!

Are you still doing hair?

Sheri said...

O.k. that last one was Sheri, not Alex. Stinkin' kid keeps logging on my account!

LauraB said...

OH, GREAT! You are in Arizona and I'm in Utah!! After our wandering around the north country we'll be back the end of March. See you then!!!

Ashleigh said...

That is how I feel about AZ too! You are so lucky that you got to go back, I am still waiting for that day for me! Enjoy!

Travis and Heather said...

Katie cracks me up. I love her makeover....I don't know...orange might just be her color. You seriously are super mom driving and doing all that by yourself. I cry if I can't see Travis for a weekend. I need some tuff cuss lessons from you! I will trade you those for some more pics someday eh?