Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Janel is here!

I am so excited to have my sister Janel here to visit me! I think she is getting a real eye opener spending all this time with my crazy kids. She is having her first, a girl, this June. So hopefully we don't convince her to stop after one. Here we are picking her up at the airport, and then Sami and Beckham were modeling some of her winter accessories. She probably doesn't get much of a chance to use them in Arizona. She'll be here till Sunday and we are planning to have some fun. I was sick all day today so that wasn't much fun for her I'm sure, but the kids loved their nanny for the day. Don't tell her that I was faking just so I could get the day off!





2 comments:

Trina said...

When are you coming back. Darrel and I were just talking today about you guys moving back and hanging out sometime.

DCAja said...

thanks i love this blog!
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/