Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged!

O.k it's been awhile since I was tagged. I think people had given up on me for a while. So here it is!

Ten years ago I was...
16! Ah to be young again! I was probably hopefully maybe going on dates... We were living in Chandler, Arizona, and I was a sophmore in high school. I would have been attending classes faithfully every day, not enjoying pancakes at IHOP instead. I would also be charging my friends for the ice cream they were eating at my awesome tasty job-Baskin Robbins. (I made that pink shirt and visor look good) I would also have been injuring my ankle in volleyball at school.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Get packed to move.
2. Enjoy a nice get-a-way to the anniversary inn in Logan Ut. (thanks to Jennie)
3. Get packed to move.
4. Enjoy my concealed carry permit class! (Merry christmas to me!)
5. Give poor Aaron a haircut and do my color.

A snack I enjoy...
Do I have to limit it to one? Recently I am really loving sour skittles and beef jerkey. Weird combination I know. And no, I am not pregnant. At least I don't think I am......

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Pay off Aarons' school debt. (ouch!)
Buy myself a nice new fancy minivan! (aaron can keep his old car...)
I would love to adopt some children from foreign countries. (then I could quit going through that painful process)
Help out family and friends!

Places I have lived:
Clearfield, Utah
Little Rock, Arkansas (for like 3 months)
Ogden, Utah
Sacramento, California
Some little town in northern California
Ogden, Utah
Chandler, Arizona
Gilbert, Arizona
Forest Grove, Oregon
Ogden, Utah
Clearfield,Utah

And now to tag some others: Becca, Mckenna, and Amelia. Two have new babies so I'll understand if you are otherwise engaged, but Becca no excuses...

11 comments:

Becca said...

Really, No excuses? Please, do tell about Arkansas.

Chad~Nicole said...

Can you believe high school was 10 years ago? We are so old.

Cali said...

I always like reading these tags. Where is your next rotation? Are you back to the Grove? Good luck with all the packing--and enjoy your night away--how fun!

Jennie Taylor said...

Michelle,
When did you live in Little Rock?

♥Tami said...

Ok, so I'm pretty sure you are Devin's dream girl. You play X Box, you know how to cut hair, and your getting your concealed weapons permit. He wants me to do all of those things.
(He wants his hair cut every week, biggest reason I don't want to learn how to cut it.)

♥Tami said...

I just read this again and I guess you wouldn't be Devin's dream girl. But only because you want to get a mini van. LOL! Devin is mad at me for these comments. Hope you take them as jokes! :-)

Tim said...

I am pretty sure there were some fibs in the first part of that tag... ...breakfast club...

Michelle and Aaron said...

We moved to Arkansas for about 3 months when I was 3 months old. I guess they didn't like it... Also, we drove there and my mom says I cried the whole way. Who can blame me though. Wasn't Bill Clinton living there?

Gardners said...

Oh the days...and yes, I remember your wicked scooping arm muscle...

valpal said...

Aaron I found this blog from Ashleighs and it was so fun to see your beautiful family. I am so happy for you. If you don't know I am Ashleighs aunt and Bethanys mom and also a blog hopper when I don't have work to do at work. Anyhow you have a beautiful wife and children. Take care, Valerie

Kim said...

Aaron, Happy belated birthday. I know it was on the 4th. I hope you had a great day!